Levi´s 1955 501® Jeans Silent Spring
This Levi´s Vintage Clothing 1955 501® jeans is an archive reproduction of the 501® jeans from 1955 and comes with a casual fit made from high-quality selvedge denim. The denim has just like the OG pant hidden copper rivets on the back pockets and can only be adjusted through belt loops and a belt.
- Levi´s 1955 501® Jeans Silent Spring Med Indigo
- Loose, square "casual" fit
- Without stretch
- Button fly
- 5-pocket design
- Two Horse Pull badge in imitation leather
- Two back pockets with hidden rivets
- Dark-washed selvedge denim with a discreet bleaching at the knees
- 100% cotton, 340 g
- Red selvedgedenim (397 g after washing)
- Shrinks about 10% in the wash
- Made in Japan
- Article no.
- Med Indigo - Worn In
We will always try to ship your order within 24 hours. Usually if you place your order before 09.00 a.m. CET we will ship it the same day.
During particular releases, sales or holidays, the handling of your order may take up to two days.