The North Face has updated yet another classic, the 1994 Retro Mountain Lt Futurelight jacket by the mountaineer brand now offers waterproof lightweight and breathable FUTURELIGHT™ fabric. Equipped with fully adjustable, two-piece hood construction with Velcro® tab, the black The North Face jacket is stacked up to the neck with incredible features that you can all read below.
- The North Face 1994 Retro Mountain Lt Futurelight Jkt
- FUTURELIGHT™ 2L shell with mesh and taffeta drop lining
- Original webbing and tension-lock peripheral hood adjustment system
- Oversize cordlock and tied bungee-adjustment system
- Double center front stormflap with snap closure covers VISLON® center front zip
- Reverse-entry, alpine-style pockets
- Garment stows into internal chest pocket
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Adjustable bungee waist and hem cinch with oversize cordlocks
- Zip-in-compatible integration with the ’95 Retro Denali
- Embroidered logo on left forearm and back-right shoulder
- 100% Recycled Nylon With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
We will always try to ship your order within 24 hours. Usually if you place your order before 09.00 a.m. CET we will ship it the same day.
During particular releases, sales or holidays, the handling of your order may take up to two days.
You will recieve your order within 3-5 work days after we have shipped your order.
Rest of the world
You will recieve your order within 5-10 work days after we have shipped your order.