Named for the 7,161m summit that stands in the shadow of Mount Everest, the Pumori Expedition Jacket was inspired by a 1987 expedition to summit the highest mountain in the world. This lightweight The North Face jacket has been made by recycled plastic bottles collected in the Himalayan foothills to create usable polyester and blending it with responsibly-sourced cotton, finished off by a Sagamartha (the Nepali name for Everest) Expedition patch is on the arm.
- The North Face Nse Pumori Expedition Jacket Flare
- Exposed, secure-zip hand pockets
- Drawcord waist adjustment
- Micro-elastic binding on cuffs
- Embroidered logo on front-left yoke seam and back-right shoulder
- Sagarmatha Expedition patch on the left shoulder
- Underarm vents
- 100% recycled polyester
We will always try to ship your order within 24 hours. Usually if you place your order before 09.00 a.m. CET we will ship it the same day.
During particular releases, sales or holidays, the handling of your order may take up to two days.
You will recieve your order within 3-5 work days after we have shipped your order.
Rest of the world
You will recieve your order within 5-10 work days after we have shipped your order.