This The North Face jacket was named after the world's fourth-highest summit, which stands as a neighbor to Mount Everest. The Lhotse Expedition Jacket nods to a 1987 expedition to summit the highest mountain in the world with its 700-fill of lofty, responsibly sourced down it keeps you warm and cozy. Equipped with adjustments on the hem and cuffs to lock in heat, the jacket features a Sagarmatha (the Nepali name for Everest) Expedition patch on the sleeve.
- The North Face Nse Lhotse Expedition Jacket Flare
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Hem drawcord adjustment
- Internal zip pocket
- Sagarmatha expedition patch on left shoulder
- Covered, secure-zip, welt hand pockets
- Fabric made from plastic bottles pulled from the Himalayan foothills
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip with internal draft flap
- 100% polyester with DWR finish
We will always try to ship your order within 24 hours. Usually if you place your order before 09.00 a.m. CET we will ship it the same day.
During particular releases, sales or holidays, the handling of your order may take up to two days.
You will recieve your order within 3-5 work days after we have shipped your order.
Rest of the world
You will recieve your order within 5-10 work days after we have shipped your order.