This product is unavailable in your region
Converse pays homage to the legendary Nat "Sweetwater" Clifton, who became the first African American player to sign a contract with an NBA team when he signed with the New York Knicks in the summer of 1950. The limited-edition Chuck 70 nods to Nat with several references across the high-top sneaker, it is also the first time another name has ever replaced Chuck Taylor’s on the sneaker’s license plate.
- Converse Chuck 70s Hi Blk/Grn “New York Knicks”
- Satin upper
- Colors inspired by New York Knicks
- Hardwood Classics NBA logo on midsole
- Earl Lloyd graphic and player label inside tongue
- 50s-inspired Chuck Taylor ankle patch and Earl Lloyd vintage license plate
- Article no.
- Rush Blue/Bold Manadarin/Egret
We will always try to ship your order within 24 hours. Usually if you place your order before 09.00 a.m. CET we will ship it the same day.
During particular releases, sales or holidays, the handling of your order may take up to two days.
You will recieve your order within 3-5 work days after we have shipped your order.
Rest of the world
You will recieve your order within 5-10 work days after we have shipped your order.