1. Company Information
United States Company Details*
Registration number: 47-2901137
Address: SNS Inc 8 the Green, STE R, Dover Kent, 19901 USA
Phone: +1 (646) 760-7213
Contact customer service:
Customer service hours: 10.00 am - 17.00 pm GMT+1
European Company Details*
Registration number: 556586-3528
VAT registration number: SE556586352801
Address: Sneakersnstuff Kapellgränd 7, 116 25 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: +46 (0)8 743 03 22
Contact customer service:
Customer service hours: 10.00 am - 17.00 pm GMT+1
2. Register Account
In order to shop at the website you need to register your information on the website. It’s your responsibility to make sure this information is correct and updated. You’re also responsible for keeping your password secret. To register on the website, you need to be over 18 years old. By register an account you confirm that you are over 18 years old.
All information that you give us or is enclosed to us when you register your account for shopping or when you visit our website is dealt by SNS as responsible for personal data. The information will be used so that we can fulfill our commitments to you as a customer, make an eventual credit check, make you aware of offers that would be of your interest and in other marketing purposes within our company. In this purpose we also require to be able to transfer your information to our company partners.
SNS will never allow a third party to use your information for marketing purposes.
You have the right to require taking part of the information that is registered about you. If any of the information is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant you’re entitled to require that the information is corrected or erased. By registering an account, you accept that SNS is allowed to use the personal information that you’ve provided and that we can transfer this information to companies established in- and outside the European Union in accordance with what is written above or other regulations in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation or corresponding regulations on data protection in your country.
When you register an account, it’s registered until further notice. By contacting us you can cancel your account, in which we erase all information about you that is not necessary for us to keep. It does not cost anything to be a member of SNS.
3. Place an order
After you have placed an order you will get a confirmation from us by way of email. Should we by some reason not be able to send you your order, we will inform you so as soon as possible. Purchases from Sneakersnstuff.com cannot be guaranteed until the payment is provided, the product has been shipped and you have received the confirmation by way of email. Products that are put inside your basket are not reserved for you and can be purchased by other customers. In the cases where a product is reserved for you when put inside your basket this should not be seen as a guarantee and the product may still be purchased by other customers.
The fact that products is provided at the website at a certain point in time does not guarantee that these well always be available at the website. We reserve the right to at any time cease to sell a product. Further, we reserve the right for a product to be sold out even if your order has gone through.
All prices on the website is shown in your local currency if possible, and if not, it’s shown in Euro (EUR) or U.S Dollar (USD). Payments are accepted in following currencies: Swedish Kronor (SEK), British Pound Sterling (GBP), US Dollar (USD), Euro (EUR), Chinese Yuan (CNY) and Danish Kronor (DKK). A purchase can only be paid in the currency of the country corresponding to the country of your delivery address.
Custom and VAT fees may apply when ordering from countries outside the European Union. The fees are charged by the Revenue & Customs of the country where the product is being shipped to. The cost of such additional fees will be imposed on you as a customer. SNS does not take responsibility for Custom and VAT fees.
If you have received a confirmation of the order you can claim your right to purchase the product at the stated price, but only as long as it is not obvious that the price is wrong or constitute a typo and you acted in so-called "bad faith". We are therefore not bound to an order if you have realized or should have realized that the price stated at the website is too low, and we may cancel orders if this was to occur.
We accept following payment methods on our website:
- Klarna invoice and account (available only in Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Germany)
- Direct payment via Internet Banking (available only in Sweden)
When you pay for your purchase you confirm that you have the right to use the chosen payment method.
Card Payments (Visa, MasterCard)
SNS does not charge any fees when payments are made with debit- and credit card. Bear in mind your bank/credit card company may add transaction fees. SNS does not take responsibility for transaction fees charged by your bank/credit card company and we do not refund these fees. The rate for your local currency is decided by your bank. When you make a payment by card the value of the purchase is reserved from your account and the payment isn’t drawn until the order has been shipped. All card transactions are made safely with Adyen payment system and your card details are handled safe and encrypted on Adyen servers. SNS does not have access to your card details.
SNS does not charge any fees when payments are made with PayPal. Bear in mind PayPal may add transaction fees. SNS does not take responsibility for transaction fees charged by PayPal and we do not refund these fees. When you make a payment via PayPal the value of the purchase is withdrawn immediately. All PayPal transactions are made safely with PayPal and Adyen payment system. For more information please read PayPal Terms & Conditions.
Full PayPal Terms & Conditions
Klarna Invoice (available only in Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Germany)
When you choose to pay with Klarna Invoice as payment method you accept Klarna’s Terms & Conditions for the provided service. For orders in Sweden placed with Klarna Invoice as payment method can only be sent to your registered address at Skatteverket (Swedish Revenue & Customs).
The Klarna service is free of charge.
Klarna Account (available only in Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Germany)
When you choose to pay with Klarna Account as payment method you accept Klarna’s Terms & Conditions for the provided service. For orders in Sweden placed with Klarna Account as payment method can only be sent to your registered address at Skatteverket (Swedish Revenue & Customs).
Administration fees applied.
Full Klarna Terms & Conditions:
Direct payment via Internet Banking (available only in Sweden)
When you make a payment with direct payment via Internet Banking the value of the purchase is reserved from your account and the payment isn’t drawn until the order has been shipped. All direct payments are made safely with Adyen payment system and your account details are handled safe and encrypted on Adyen servers. SNS does not have access to your bank account details.
SNS reserve the right to cancel orders made by customers that aren’t considered creditworthy or have a negative credit history. The maximum amount for purchasing with Klarna Invoice as payment method is depended on Klarna’s assessment of your creditworthiness.
Agreements with third party service providers
In relation to the above payment methods with are services made available by third party service providers (i.e. PayPal and Klarna), SNS undertakes no responsibility or liability. For these services specific terms and conditions apple. We encourage you to read such terms and conditions carefully, as they constitute an agreement between you and the relevant third party service provider.
At the website, you can find information regarding expected delivery times. When your order has been shipped you’ll receive a shipping confirmation email with information about how your order has been shipped, how to track the parcel and estimated day of delivery.
Please note that it is not possible to combine shipping on two separate orders.
Deliveries from our US warehouse
Most of the orders are shipped from our warehouses in Europe and your contract is with SNS AB. In some cases you will be able to order from our US based warehouse, in which case your contract will be with SNS Inc, a company incorporated in Delaware, with company number 47-2901137.
Your choice of which SNS entity to contract with will be made clear on your website journey. Terms referring to “shipping from the US” or “available from our US warehouse” entail that the contract will be entered into with SNS Inc.
If you don’t collect the parcel or if you’re not available to accept the parcel on the scheduled date for delivery the parcel will be returned to us. We will then charge a fee for shipping and administrative costs of the unclaimed parcel. The fee charged as follows:
Rest of Europe
Rest of the World
As a customer it’s your responsibility to keep yourself informed about the status of your shipment. You can track your parcel by using the tracking number provided in the shipping confirmation email.
In store pick ups
Unfortunately, we cannot offer in store pickups of your order.
7. Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges
We have a 30-day return policy counted from the day you received your order. If you would like to exchange a product, you may easily do so by returning the item you do not wish to keep and place a new order. If you used a discount code or have other questions, please contact customer service.
As a customer it's your responsibility to make sure that you are using appropriate protective packaging and that the return shipping label is placed visible on the package before leaving it to the return carrier.
Any item(s) must be returned in mint condition, i.e., not used and with all labels and tags intact. Remember that the shoe box is part of the product and cannot be damaged. Returns that are damaged, soiled, washed, or worn (other than tried on) will not be accepted and returned to sender.
SNS does not refund any shipping fees paid by the customer.
The returns process differs depending on which SNS entity you purchased from, see instructions below:
How to make a return if you purchased via SNS AB (shipped from Europe):
Please register your return via this link. When registration is completed, you will be provided with a return shipping label.
How to make a return if you purchased via SNS INC (shipped from USA):
Please register your return via this link. Please note items that are marked as Limited Edition will not be eligible for returns and not be available for selection in the return portal.
If there’s something wrong with a product that you’ve received or if we’ve sent you the wrong product by mistake, we will issue a full refund (except for custom & VAT charges, currency exchange rates and other fees charged by your bank) once we’ve received your return. The claim shall be filed without undue delay after the fault was noticed or should have been noticed by you. You will be asked to provide photos of the faulty product so that we can determine whether the claim is approved or not.
How to file a claim if you purchased via SNS AB (shipped from Europe):
Please register your return via this link. When your claim has been reviewed and approved, you will be provided with a return shipping label.
How to file a claim if you purchased via SNS INC (shipped from USA):
Please contact us via the contact form on our website. When your claim request has been reviewed and approved, we will provide you with a return shipping label.
If you are unsure from which entity your purchase is from, please consult your order confirmation or shipping email.
Refunds can only be issued to the same payment method that was used for the purchase. If any questions related to this, please contact Customer Service via our contact form (add link to contact form)
8. Withdrawal Rights (for customers in EU only)
When ordering from Sneakersnstuff.com in EU you have the right to withdraw your order within 14 days after you received the product(s). For purchases in Sweden, your right to withdraw your order follows from the Swedish Distance Selling Act (2005:59). The right of withdrawal starts from the date you receive the product(s) and for it to apply the product need to be in substantially unchanged condition and returned in its original packaging.
If you want to exercise the right of withdrawal you need to inform us about this within 14 days from the day you received your order. The easiest way to do this is to contact us via phone on +46 (0)8-743 03 22 or by submiting a ticket via our customer service platform with “Withdrawal” written as the subject.
If you want to find out more about the Swedish Distance Selling Act (2005:59) applicable for you acting as a consumer in Sweden, you can find the terms right here.
We reserve the right for possible typos and we cannot guarantee that all the pictures on our website present exactly what the product looks like. The way the colour turns out can depend on what type of screen you’re viewing the product on and the settings on the screen.
We also reserve the right to cancel an order which contains products that have received an incorrect price due to a typo or to edit/cancel an order containing a product which has an incorrect stock balance.
We reserve the right to invoke force majeure in situations where we are prevented from delivering the product(s) due to circumstances beyond our or our suppliers' control (for example, in the event of a war, extreme weather conditions, power or network outages, work strike or blockade). In such situations, we shall have the right to postpone the fulfillment of the delivery. We will notify you by way of email of the obstacle directly and how it affects the ability to perform according to the agreement. If such notice is not given within a reasonable time after we became aware of or should have become aware of the obstruction, we are obliged to pay compensation for the damage that you could have avoided if the notice was delivered in a timely manner.
10. Intellectual Property Rights
The website vests exclusively in SNS.
The intellectual property rights, such as trademarks, design rights and copyrights on the website, vest in SNS and/or it’s collaboration partners and may not be used for commercial purposes without obtaining prior written consent from SNS. All use of the website and its content, including copying or storing such content, regardless if it is the content in whole or in part, is prohibited without obtaining prior written consent from SNS, except if the use is for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as a transfer or sublicense of any intellectual property rights or other rights to the website and/or content on the website.
11. App & Raffle site (sign up for limited releases)
When signing up to purchase a limited release you agree also to the following specific terms and conditions:
- In case you become selected as the winner, you will be contacted by us by way of email, under the condition that you have provided us with your email address.
- It’s not possible to cancel once you have been selected to purchase and the transaction has been made.
- No returns are accepted for Sign Ups in the US since all Sign up wins are final
- You can only pay with PayPal or VISA/Mastercard. No other method of payment is accepted.
- US Tax Applies to raffle orders shipped to a US address from our US warehouse.
- You hereby give us the right to, in case you become selected as the winner, create an order and charge your method of payment.
- No money will be charged if you are not selected.
- Shipping cost and delivery method are shown when signing up.
- We reserve the right to deny your registration at our discretion.
- If you win instore pick up and fail to pick up you will be charged a USD 15 processing fee (or corresponding fee in local currency).
- Sign-ups through our website and app are mechanisms to provide the opportunity to purchase a pair of sneakers.
- There is no monetary value to being selected.
- Our contract with you is not entered into until a purchase has been made.
- It’s not possible to cancel once you have been selected to purchase and the transaction has been made.
- All in-store purchases where you have signed up are final.
Important: Only enter for in-store if you can purchase the product on the release day.
12. Mention Me
Key Conditions to Redeem the Rewards
This is a summary of the key conditions to redeem rewards that you earn when you either refer a friend to place an order at the site, or when you are a referred friend, placing your first order at the site. It does not replace the full terms and conditions of Mention Me.
You can find the full terms and conditions content here.
As a referrer, you are offered 12,5% off for one order for each referred friend who places an order at the website for the first time. This offer can be shared for 3 months from the date of acceptance of by the referrer. In order for the referral to qualify for the reward the referred friend must be a new customer to SNS. The referred friend cannot be a person who has placed an order at the website previously. Further, the referred friend must be over the age of 18 and must otherwise meet the conditions of the reward.
There is no requirement for the referrer to be an existing SNS customer.
In order to share this offer the referrer must be over the age of 18. Rewards will be cumulative and so if multiple qualifying referrals are made to SNS, multiple rewards will be delivered to the referrer, subject to a limit A Referrer may not earn more than 5 within any 24 hour period or 25 within last 12 months or GBP 1500 of reward value within last 12 months.
Rewards will be delivered to the referrer on the day of the referred friend's purchase provided the referred friend's purchase is not cancelled. The Referrer will be notified by email once a referred friend has purchased and when the reward has been earned. Rewards will be valid for 3 months from the date earned by the referrer.
Referral rewards cannot be combined with other discount codes in a single order.
SNS reserves the right to refuse the issue of any reward to any Referred Friend or Referrer at any time. SNS reserves the right to vary any and all elements of this offer at any time without notice. The offer refers to full price only, excluding limited edition products and may only be used for products ordered online, from the website.
Referred Friend Rewards
As a referred friend, you are offered 12,5% off on the first order you place at the website.
The reward is valid for 14 days from the point of issue to the referred friend.
In order to qualify for the reward the referred friend must be a new customer to SNS and over the age of 18. It is not possible to redeem rewards as a referred friend if you have placed an order at the website previously.
Any rewards will be revoked if a refund is requested on the order for which the reward was offered.
The Referred friend reward cannot be claimed by the same person making the referral. The offer refers to full price only, excluding limited edition products and may only be used for products ordered online, from the website.
Referred friend rewards cannot be combined with other discount codes in a single order.
13. Your rights and privacy
The right of access
You have a right to know if SNS processes your personal information and if that is the case you can request access to this data.
The right to rectification
You have the right to request that your personal information is corrected if that data is not accurate.
Some of this information can be corrected directly at My Site.
The right to be forgotten
You can in some cases request that your personal information is deleted. For example, if the data is no longer necessary for the purpose of which they have been collected or if you object to a processing based on legitimate interest, and you reason for objection outweighs the legitimate interest.
Bear in mind that we may deny your request if there are legal obligations that restrict us from deleting your data.
The right to restrict processing
If you believe that your personal data is not correct you can request restriction of processing until the accuracy of the data has been verified.
Also, processing will be restricted if we no longer need the data or if the processing has been unlawful, but you refuse erasure.
The right to data portability
You have the right to obtain the data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transfer this data to another data controller.
The right to object
You have the right to object to processing of your data if the processing of your data is based on a legitimate interest, and your reason for objection outweighs the legitimate interest. You also have the right to object to any kind of direct marketing.
YourOnlineChoices.eu is a good resource managed by the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) to help you control your online behavioral advertising preferences.
Our contact details can be found under "Contact Us" on the Customer Service section on our website.
We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions found on the website from time to time, but it is the Terms and Conditions that apply at the time of your order that apply to you. Future changes in our Terms & Conditions will only be announced on this section of the website and it’s your responsibility to keep yourself updated with the changes.
Should any provision of these Terms (or parts thereof) be invalid, the provision shall be deemed to be deleted and the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall continue to apply.
Compulsory Consumer Laws and Regulations
Consumers have special rights under compulsory consumer laws and regulations. SNS AB does not intend to limit or change these rights by these Terms and Conditions. We also do not intend to impose on you greater rights than you have under compulsory consumer laws and regulations.
Disputes should primarily try to be resolved by agreement between us. If such an agreement is not possible, the dispute shall be dealt with in public court under Swedish law.
You can also contact the Swedish General Complaints Board to have this dispute tried, Box 174, 101 23 Stockholm, www.arn.se. We will participate in the dispute settlement process.
You can also contact the European Commission http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
If you have a dispute regarding services provided by third parties through our website, you shall indemnify us and hold us harmless against all types of claims and damages (direct and indirect), known or unknown arising out of such disputes.
15. Jordan and SNS
The AR Experience lives inside the SNS app, all terms and conditions of the app apply.
Additional terms apply regarding the AR experience, in-game activities and competition:
- Users can play the mobile games offered essentially free of charge
- Users are responsible for ensuring that their own software and hardware is suitable and up to date.
- In order to use the mobile game and AR experience and other services provided by SNS, users must register for and, if needed, install the app in question.
- Only natural persons are eligible for registration. No bots. Only individual persons are permitted to be authorized users (no groups, families, spouses or life partners, etc.).
- To be allowed to play the game and compete for prizes you shall be at least 18 years old or have your guardian’s approval.
- To successfully enter the high score for the competition, thus take part in the prize lottery, the user needs to provide its name, email address and clothing size. To sign-up for the regular draw for the chance to buy the SNS exclusive Jordan pack, the user has to have a verified SNS account, and in that case, if not already existing, has to create an account.
- Users must register for their accounts themselves. Registration performed via third parties, especially bots and those that register individual people commercially at various service providers (registration services and/or entry services), is not permitted.
- Users have no right to claim a prize.
- By using the SNS app including the SNS AR experience you are accepting the Terms and Conditions of the SNS app.
- Email addresses and names are only used to communicate with the winner of the competition. We will not use any names and emails and names for commercial/marketing purposes.
AR In-app game – Competition against other users
- Once a game is finished, the user can register its high score and start over.
- The user that gets the highest score will, if nothing else is stipulated, win. If more than one user ends up with the same score, SNS will determine the winner randomly, and announce the winner after the 18th of December 2019 at a random time.
- The player with the highest score will receive a non-cash prize from SNS. The prize will be determined and announced solely by SNS.
- No cash prize will be handed out. No prize can be exchanged for cash, store credit, vouchers and more.
- The competition closes the 18th of December 2019. After the 18th, the competition is terminated. SNS will then announce the game prize and winner with the highest score at a random time after the competition has closed. If multiple players have the same high score, SNS will pick a winner randomly.
- It is the user’s sole responsibility to provide accurate and full information required for SNS to contact the winner. SNS may hold or refrain from transferring any prize if for any reason the user’s data has been blocked or banned by SNS before, has been blacklisted, anti-money laundry lists, anti-terror list or any other compliance related list.
- SNS does not take responsibility for any additional costs that may be associated with prizes or incurred as a result of the prize.
- If SNS is suspecting that the user is using a jailbroken or rooted device or any other unauthorized applications, software or operating system that for example can manipulate the results, or if the user in any other way is manipulating the results, SNS reserves the right to suspend the user from playing.
- If based on the laws of your country of residence and otherwise, you are not-permitted to receive the possible prizes, including in particular clothing and footwear goods, and in the event of a breach of this warranty, SNS has the right to refuse to award any prizes.
- The user may only take part in every round by using one user account. The use of several user accounts by one user is not permitted. Multi-User accounts such as these may be deleted or banned at the reasonable discretion of SNS.
- Users are prohibited from enacting any form of manipulative interference in online or mobile games. In particular, users are not entitled to utilize measures, mechanisms, or software that could interfere with the function or progress of the game. Users may not take measures that may cause an unreasonable or excessive burden on technical capacity. Users are not allowed to block, rewrite, or modify content generated by the game administration or to interfere with the game in any other manner.
- Under no circumstances are users allowed to
a) create or use cheats, mods and/or hacks, or any other third party software products that may change the result of the mobile games,
b) use software that allows the mining of data or otherwise intercepts or collects information in connection to the online and mobile games,
d) sell, buy, or trade user accounts.
This includes all circumventions, similar actions, or actions that produce an effect that matches the aforementioned bans.
- Users are also prohibited from running the online game with programs other than the client program that has been provided. This refers in particular to so-called bots and other tools meant to replace or supplement the web interface. Also prohibited are scripts and completely or partially automated programs that provide users with an advantage over other users. This includes auto-refresh functions and other integrated browser mechanisms if they concern automated procedures.
- SNS holds all and exclusive rights to items used and virtual items provided in mobile games.
- SNS is not liable for damages resulting from a user's breach of duty.
- Apple is not in any way a sponsor or responsible for the SNS game or its prizes.
Last updated: December 2019