We are hiring the following positions:
Finance assistant, Accounts payable (Ekonomiassistent)
As Sneakersnstuff continues to grow we are searching for a finance assistant/accounts payable to join our finance team in Stockholm, Sweden.
The person will run the daily accounts payable process and assist the finance team. Key responsibilities:
• Accounts Payable; setting up new supplier accounts, register supplier invoices and performing payments, match supplier invoices to respective purchase order/receipts, handling vendor queries, vendor and payment follow ups, keep track of payment terms and vendor account reconciliation.
• Finance Support; Basic bookkeeping, assist with daily/weekly/monthly management, handling expenses reports.
• Month End Accounting; reconciliation of bank accounts, monthly follow ups.
• Other administrative tasks.
This role has great development opportunities for the right person.
• Relevant education
• Previous Accounts Payable and Expenses Experience
• Previous Bank Reconciliation and month-end closing experience
• Fluent in English
• Basic Microsoft Excel skills
• Good communication skills, team player
• Competent when handling financial transactions
• Experience of entering information into computer systems
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics/NAV (ERP)
To succeed in the role, we believe that you are a person who can take responsibility for your own work anddrive it independently. You are comfortable working in an open office landscape and like working in a fast-paced environment as part of a team.
How to apply:
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]