This Origins 86 Mountain Anorak from The North Face is crafted with a two-layer DryVent™ fabric technology for waterproof, windproof, and breathable wear. Equipped with mesh lining and an adjustable hood, the jacket is made from 100% recycled materials.
- The North Face Origins 86 Mountain Anorak Banff Blue
- Embossed logo lining on hood and lower body
- Mesh lining on upper body
- Attached, adjustable hood with drawcord and cord locks
- Double storm-flap with snap closure and two-way Vislon® centre front zip
- Secure zip welt hand pockets
- Zip at sleeve inseam for ventilation
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Adjustable waist-cinch system
- Screen-printed crackle-ink logo on left chest and graphic on right chest and back-right shoulder
- Embroidered patch on left sleeve
- 100% Recycled Nylon With Non-PFC Durable Water Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Article no.
- Banff Blue
The UK has left the EU and has new rules from 1 January 2021. All shipments from SNS to the UK will be sent DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) which means you, as a consumer, will not need to pay any additional duties.
We will always try to ship your order within 24 hours. Usually if you place your order before 09.00 a.m. CET we will ship it the same day.
During particular releases, sales or holidays, the handling of your order may take up to two days.
You will recieve your order within 3-5 work days after we have shipped your order.
Rest of the world
You will recieve your order within 5-10 work days after we have shipped your order.