This The North Face Origins 86 Convertible Mountain Pant pays homage to Eric Perlman. The first American to climb all six "classic north faces of the Alps" in a single season was wearing the first Alpine Suit made by The North Face®. The relaxed-fit Men's Origins Convertible Mountain Pant is made with 100% recycled fabrics, zip-off legs, and a water-repellant, breathable construction.
-The North Face Origins 86 Convertible Mountain Pant Banff Blue
- Relaxed fit
- Screen-printed crackle-ink logo on left thigh and back-right leg
- Screen-printed clear gel graphic on right leg
- Exposed-elastic cuffs
- Reverse-coil-zip back pocket
- Zip-off legs let you convert pants to shorts with a 7" inseam
- Patch-on front pockets with a reverse-coil zip
- Adjustable hook-and-loop waistband tabs
- Welt hand pockets
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- Zip-fly with a snap closure
- 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Article no.
- Banff Blue
For deliveries within United Kingdom your order will be shipped with DPD.
Label-less return with DHL Parcel
5 GBP return fee
All shipments from SNS to the UK will be sent DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) which means you, as a consumer, will not need to pay any additional duties.
For deliveries from Europe your order will be shipped with EVRI.
Print own shipping label with DHL Express
9 GBP return fee
30 days return policy applies on all products.
We will always try to ship your order within 24 hours. Usually if you place your order before 09.00 a.m. CET we will ship it the same day.
During particular releases, sales or holidays, the handling of your order may take up to two days.