We are hiring the following positions:
Senior Product Photographer
Sneakersnstuff (SNS) sells sneakers, clothing and accessories in own stores in Stockholm, London, Paris and Malmö and online at www.sneakersnstuff.com.
The sneaker enthusiasts Erik Fagerlind and Peter Jansson who are both still active in the company founded SNS 17 years ago. A great interest for the products and the culture around them is highly present in the company.
Over the years SNS has become increasingly famous in Sweden and internationally. In 2014 a store was opened in London and in 2015 followed the opening of a store in Paris. SNS is planning to open stores in more big cities around the world.
In 2015 Sneakersnstuff received the fashion B2B magazine Habit’s award for E-commerce/Omni-channel of the Year.
Since a couple of years SNS is growing fast and is now expanding online as well as through opening stores internationally. Hence, the organisation needs further strengthening.
Do you want to join the journey to take SNS to the next level? SNS is now looking for a full-time Senior product photographer for the studio in Stockholm.
- Execute high-quality product and lifestyle digital photography that meet the needs of Sneakersnstuff.
- Ensure all images are correctly exposed, color consistent and properly optimized.
- Perform post production editing and upload final images to the e-Commerce platform.
- Setting up studio lightning in accordance with our company guidelines.
- Collaborate with in-house creative to set and evolve photographic direction that maintains brand continuity in product imagery.
- Prepare your working set, checking that all equipment is fully functional and correctly maintained.
- Establish good working relationships with all models to make them feel fully at ease in front of the camera.
- Oversee and mentor any freelance photographers as needed.
- You are able to art direct and also take direction, working well alone and in a team.
- Ability to understand, manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Have the confidence and the ability to work with the models and direct them.
- Good communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Independent, self-starter and self-sufficient.
- Strong working knowledge of photography techniques including lighting, styling and composition.
- 1+ year working experience.
Send your CV, a personal letter and portfolio to [email protected] with “Senior Product Photographer” as headline. Application deadline is 2016-08-17.